Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Been a long time

Well it has been a long time since my last post. I have been busy designing new and exciting toys, softies and decor to add to my shop. After attending the Mathildas market in March I felt inspired to create more unique items and since then have been hard at work. I have been advised that I'm on a waiting list for the Mathildas market in July as it is fully booked out however have been offered a stall in November so I will be back.

Good new though I will be attending the Baby and Kids market on Sunday the 17th May at Lane Cove so looking forward to that market and hoping to meet lots of lovely people.


My Cutie of a son Harrison will be turning 1 at the end of this month time has just flown he isn't walking yet he has taken 4 steps so I don't think that it will be long before I'm having to chase him all over the house.








No comments:

Post a Comment