Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Hooray" for the Stitches and Craft Show

Well I have started getting my self ready for the Stitches and Craft Show and I'm so excited to be involved. I must admit I'm a little nervious to be apart of such a huge Show but so very excited. I have been up late the last few nights trying to make sure that I have a plan as I only have less then 5 weeks to get ready.
I'm going to be in the new Incubator set up up stair on the TOP level.
A little bit more about the
Incubator
Do it Indie style!
Incubator champions cool crafts and design talent by showcasing the best of Australian contemporary craft and design from emerging and established independent crafters and designers.
Discover unique, local products and meet the makers in a vibrant creative environment. Show your support and become an indie shopper. Pledge handmade and discover a whole new world.
So don't miss out on coming to say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it...hope you get lots of sales....that cloud mobile of yours in so unique!

    ReplyDelete