Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Slow and steady

Well last night I stayed up late to stuff my snails my new line of softies for the show. This is my 1st prototype turned out ok but have since made a few changes and now I'm very happy with how they have turned out.


I have made just a few to take with me to the Stitches and Craft show and they will be on sale there I'm not sure if I'm going to make a pattern to sell at the show for my snails as I'm not sure people would be interested in making one??
A penny for your thought's??


Lots and lots of snails..........
Must get back to sewing lots more to do and more posts to come.
Sarah xxx



3 comments:

  1. How cute are your soft toys & name blocks !
    I'm loving your designs ..

    Katherine x
    www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/thesavannahroom
    www.facebook.com - search The Savannah Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I would SO make a snail! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete