Monday, August 24, 2009

Caught in a Stitch

Well it has come to an end and what an end it is.

(My stall at the show- My little "wonderland")

I had the time of my life and found myself laughing in stitches most of the day with some of the most wonderful and inspiring group of indie crafter's I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Being a newbie to the scene I found a group of ladies more then happy to take me under there wings and guide me in many wonderful and exciting directions.

I couldn't wait to see Audry and Maude as after having met them at the 2008 Stitches and Craft Show and the inspiration and guidance that they were more then willing to share, I just had to thank them and show them what I had been up to over the last year.

I was positioned next to Kate from Please Eloise whom I have been chatting along with on the etsy dust forum and she was a delight to met and I couldn't help but purchase a little something for my niece from her.

I must say I did support a lot of local talent and will blog about my finds over the next few days.
Sarahxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Sarah - your stuff was amazing! You are extremely talented and I think you are going to go along way. Just wish I had a little one so I could buy up all your stuff. I am so glad I got to see you again. Looking forward to catching up with you again in another year. You deserve a well earned rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Looking forward to catching up again at Mathilda's xx

    ReplyDelete