Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CAUGHT IN A CAGE

Today I spent the day working on a new and improved baby bird mobile. I'm so happy with this design cause the baby can look up at the birdie moving gently in the breeze. I have also used fabrics some antique style fabrics mainly cause I will be attending the Allie's Attic Markets on the 14th Nov and wanted to create something that fits with the antique look of the markets.

This Birdie along with many others will be available at my stall next Saturday.
I will be located inside the hall be sure to stop in and say hello.

Harrison was such a great help today with making the cages (Don't worry it's not turned on.) He loved copying me and thought it was great when I let him help me. He loves the birdies in the cage and was more then happy to lend a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment