Saturday, February 20, 2010

Road Trip

I'm so exciting to be travelling to Canberra this weekend for my 1st Mathilda's Market for the year. It will be in the new venue the Park Hyatt which I hear is amazing and a lot bigger then the last venue so that means more shopping for me....(Shhhhh....Don't tell my Husband.) I'm lucky to be attending the market with some other Sydney ladies including Helen from Ensparkle who has a great new logo and website design so make sure you check her out.
And the lovely Sarah from Madi and Me...
If you want a sneak peek of things to come head on over to the Mathilda's Market website for more to drool over....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could go, have fun and hope you get lots of lovely goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canberra Mathilda's is really lovely, we're a super friendly bunch (the local girls) so you're going to have a ball. Looking forward to meeting you!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete