Friday, June 18, 2010

TAKING SOME TIME OUT TO LOVE

Well it's been a while since my last post. I have been busy doing family things. After getting over my bad case of bronchitis which is still lingering a little I sat back and reassessed the way I have been doing things. Up till now I had been working around the clock 7 days a week to produce as much stock as possible for the overwhelming amount of markets I was committing too and for what? I know I love going to markets and spending time out in the real world but I looked down at my little man yes little MAN! and I woundered where the time went?. So NOW my life is half full and not half empty. I'm spending more time with my little one I have also committed to working 2-3 days a week at a part time job and have dedicated at least 2 nights a week to sewing and designing however making sure I'm in bed by midnight! You will still see me at Handmade and Mathilda's Markets but as I'm not super women that is all I can committee to at present.
On the Family frount Mario and I have just celebrated our 10 year anniversary That's right 10 years! So we took the family out to the Hunter for the long weekend and had a great time.....
Harrison and I couldn't resist a photo under these amazing Mushrooms....Harrison is a little Mushroom obsessed "Has nothing to do with Mummy"!
We also celebrated Harrison's and Grandpa's birthdays while we were away the glasses made for a nice touch to the afternoon at Harrison's pub in the Hunter!



Nosey...... Nosey....


Harrison says Yay to the end of a great weekend with my family!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will all come together & you'll get some sleep!! Blink & your children are in school!! See you at Mathilda's, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the balance your looking for. Looks like a lovely weekend. Happy anniversary and happy to hear your feeling better.

    Belx

    ReplyDelete