Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Handmade this Saturday

How Exciting Canberra Handmade Markets are back again this Saturday. And although I have been busy packing for a move to the new house I have also been sewing up a storm and will have a great range of my products available from my stall located inside the beautiful hall. You wont be able to resist the beautiful array of stall holders that are lined up for this month I already have a shopping list as long as my arm good things my husband doesn't read my blogs or I'll be in trouble lol!.
Stop by and say hello. The best part for me about doing handmade markets is catching up with all the my market lady friends, seeing returning customers and meeting new and exciting people/customers. May you all have a wonderful weekend...And extra great news is that the weekend weather is looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment