Saturday, November 6, 2010

NOT LONG NOW

OK Christmas is just around the corner and so Is my 1st Christmas market. Looking forward to heading over to Canberra for Mathilda's in a few weeks as I have been busy preparing some cute Christmas items along with the very popular owls and snails.
I'm also looking forward to catching up with some great market ladies and will again enjoy the company of my husband
however we will be without child so there should be a little less stress on the day.
I have been a little absent from the blogging seen for some time as I have been suffering from really bad neck pain that has put out my whole body.
But I'm still trying to push through the pain to sew, sew, sew...
We are all settled in to our new place and I will have to post some photos soon however Harrison dropped the camera a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten around to getting another..Something to add to my to do list..
Chat soon.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon honey & see you at the market!! Wow, only a couple of weeks away, yikes!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete