Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MARKET WEEKEND

 OK so this weekend I have 2 markets yes two and there not just small markets but big crazy busy, fun and full of action markets on Saturday morning I will be heading off to Canberra for the amazing Handmade Market It's a twilight market so I'm looking forward to having a great time with just my hubby and me...

On Sunday I will be back in Sydney to attend the amazing Mathilda's Market Lane Cove.
So many wonderful Market Ladies to say hello to and a few are also doing the 2 markets over this weekend. I'm totally looking forward to this busy time and spending it with my man makes it so much more fun. Hay I've been married for 10 years and take US time as it comes!

YOU CAN FIND ME HANGING OUT UNDER THE TREE...
come along and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Sarah, that is quite the weekend you haev planned, hang in there, can you collapse on Monday?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you then... we're on our own too - leaving Eloise with the grand-parentals!

    ReplyDelete