Saturday, May 28, 2011

MATHILDA'S MARKET TOMORROW

I have been asked many a time do you have anything for boys well my answer is of course I do. I'm a mother of a boy now 3yrs so I totally understand the need for more boys things.
Tomorrow I will have many items available for both boys and girls.  


 My monsters will be back in stock but you must hurry only a limited amount have been made for tomorrows Mathilda's market.


My very popular Snails are also available in BOY's, girl and unisex colours.


There are also a few new additions since my last market including Hug a Bear pillows pictured above, crochet bunting, my little Scotties are back with a bit of a twist.
So come on down tomorrow to Mathilda's Market between 9am-1pm for some great shopping and with over 80 stalls your sure to find just what your looking for.
Find me under the tree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment