Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Look Mathildas Market


Mathilda's Market has had a face lift. Check out the new look. I was in love with the old look so it may take me a little time to get use to it. But I love the bright colours they used. Very eye catching.

Preparations have been crazy here in my house hold for the November Markets. I have been struck down with a case of tonsillitis as well as a middle ear infection and I can no longer talk....ahhhh.

I have so much still to do and nothing has been accomplished over the last few days as I've been in bed feeling sorry for my self. My darling husband has taken a few days off to look after our full of energy son Harrison whom never sits still and is always on the go...

I'm sure that most of you are aware of Mathilda's Market by now however if you are not and have little ones it is a must see market.

At Mathilda's Market you'll see the funkiest and most gorgeous of outfits for the kids, chic bedrooms decor and furnishings, bright and brilliant toys, must have accessories, pretty and practical bags and shoes, dreamy vintage-inspired creations, handcrafted musical instruments and jewellery, fabulous dress-up costumes, striking linen ...and so much more! So don't forget to visit GIFTS CREATED at Mathilda's Market on Sunday 1st November, from 9am - 1pm at St Ignatius Collage Riverview, Tambourine Bay Rd, Lane Cove.
So back to bed for me now I'm going to TRY to do some work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My bags will be there too! I love your crowns, wish I could come to see them.

    I hope you're over your tonsillitis. I have had it a couple of times in the past two years as well and it is not fun.

    I am Jacqui from Mee a Bee via SkoutTradeFair by the way.

    ReplyDelete