Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gifts Created turns 1

Just to think we are now ONE!

The Label Gifts Created began on this date last year. The March 2009 Mathilda's Market was my 1st Market as Gifts Created. And what a year Harrison is growing so fast along with my range.
My day is a balance between working and taking care of Harrison. I am blessed to be able to work and be at home with him .However it is hard putting aside work (because you can always do more) and enjoying being a mum, because there are not enough hours in the day.

To Celebrate this occasion I'm giving away a Squeaky Owl.

To be in the running I'm looking for suggestions on how to display my baby mobiles, clouds and birdcages at the my markets?

Any thoughts comment bellow to be in the running?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has only been a year! You have achieved so much in that time.
    What you need is a tree - not a real one, although that could work too. But a ply cut out one that can be slotted together with enough branches to dangle things from. Ink & Spindle had a fabulous one at the Stitches and Craft show last year.
    Anyway, congratulations Sarah.
    cheers
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah... 1 year is so exciting! I'm not great with ideas, but I think the tree idea sounds great. Perhaps you could try an old fashioned coat rack? I'm planning on dropping by Allie's on Saturday, so hopefully I'll catch you then. If not, I'll see at Mathilda's in March! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. something like this?

    http://hartandheim.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=89&products_id=611&osCsid=4f03f6fbb5f33b1412e012c9d3d8a772

    I have a small one for my jewellery and they are great but pricey and I guess it depends how many things you need to hang!

    H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Congratulations!!!! Goes so quickly huh and you have done such a great job! If you are using a tent you could use a really nice curtain rail suspended from hooks like we use on our tent. I love the wooden pear tree too, I have seen a slightly smaller one too.

    ReplyDelete