Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Canberra Mathilda's Over so fast

As soon as we arrived we couldn't wait to relax on the bed and Harrison wanted to check out the bed springs...
I Couldn't wait to use my life size tree display and got nothing but lovely comments on the day. It was perfect to hang all my mobiles under and it fits in well with my woodlands theme. This is a sneak peek of my new logo along with my new snails and
lady bugs which were a huge hit.

Just in time for Easter....Lot's of cute little Bunnies

Oh and I forget to mention that ADELLE from http://deliciousdesignz.blogspot.com/ won my 1st Birthday give away so if you could please comtact me through e-mail I can arrange your owl to be sent to you ASAP...


5 comments:

  1. Sarah that's a stunning photo of the three of you and your displays always look so lovely! thankyou again for the gorgeous Crown that we're using for Izac's first birthday.. Can't wait to blog all about it...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, was so lovely to meet you on Sunday, so cute to see your gorgeous boy in the snaps. See you next time, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, these photos are great,looks like it was a great time. The store looks gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah! As always your products and your display look amazing. YOU are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stall was simply gorgeous - not sure how I left with onlyone thing :) Will definitely hunt you out at the handmade markets!

    ReplyDelete