Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Great Photos

Ok This is a really late post but I wanted to share some really lovely photos that were taken by Annie from Annie La Rue photography in Canberra a few weeks ago.
Annie was so nice to e-mail me these lovely photos taken on the day Thanks Bella! You can check out her amazing photographys here. Or you can also head over to the Mathilda's Market blog here to check out the other amazing photos she took on the day.










Harrison on the day was smitten with Annie as he recieved a white balloon to play with this really help with setting up...Thanks again Annie.

2 comments:

  1. great photos, brings out your goodies perfectly.I'm loving that birdie in the cage.

    When I get Poppy's room sorted and take some pics for my blog can I do a little spiel about your gorgeous products and you? We really love our little owl mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos and beautiful products! I love the owls!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete