Saturday, July 10, 2010

ONTO A GOOD THING

OK so the best thing about being sick is the extra time I've been spending in bed early nights and all so I have been catching up on my reading. I'm totally in love with Vampire films
(I think I've seen them all) and now with the Twilight saga It's allowed me to relive my love of reading..I have just finished the book eclipse and have started on Breaking Dawn. Last week I went to see the movie although not as good as the book still a great movie. So much to look forward too....
I was saying to my sister How much I love Victoria's red curly hair in the movie. Oh how I wish I could pull off a red hair look. My husband happens to hate red hair. Bummer! I would change my hair colour in a second if I knew I could get away with it!Just love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment