Thursday, November 11, 2010

SHOP HANDMADE THIS CHRISTMAS

 
 
OMG Shop Handmade in Canberra is looking lush this Christmas the lovely ladies have put together the most amazing window Display....I wish I lived a lot closer to hang out and enjoy the amazing surroundings. The amount of local talent that I have with me sharing such an amazing space is just breath taking. Make sure if your visiting or live local to Canberra that you check out the shop.





 OMG how cute are these Hanging owls from Red Stitch Designs. Look at all the Softies on the bed AMAZING. 
 Look at my NEW embroidery hoops and NOEL Banners just in time for Christmas...

Photos taken by the lovely ladies at Shop Handmade...

1 comment:

  1. Yippee, the stock is looking fabulous in Shop Handmade, loving it!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete