Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THIS WEEKEND'S MARKET


 Yay it's on again this Saturday however there will be two amazing markets in one.....
Mathilda's Market will now be Held at Moore Park along side the amazing Boutique Market there will be so many amazing stall holders there so make sure you come along and bring the money as I know I will not only have a stall there but be ready to shop.....and the best thing is there will be stalls for Mummy not just baby....

                                                                          

I will have on display not just my regular baby mobiles but also a large selection of my new hot air balloons....and crochet bunting.


I have also been working hard on some more snails and book worms as requested by some lovely customers that will be shopping at the Markets this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment