Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MARKET WRAP UP


Saturday at Mathilda's Market Sydney was an amazing sunny day full of lovely families out for a fun filled day of shopping. There was an amazing selection of stall holders. And thanks to my lovely darling husband I was able to have a walk around a few times to say hello to my lovely market lady friends...It was lovely to see you all again. 


The hall looked amazing and is a lovely setting for Sydney's Mathilda's Market and the best thing is that it is now in conjunction with Boutique Market so Mummy can now shop for her self too...(And that I did I scored some lovely earrings that I wore to a baby shower on Sunday.)


My mother from Forever Beautiful Creations also had a stall which looked amazing although she was still in her wheel chair it was great to see her out and about and her daughters weren't far away Emily from Short & Sweet was right next to me and My was right across from me so it was perfect for our family of Market ladies and all our Men were there to support us.


My amazing friend from Giggle Spot Designs was also there with a new addition to her family I'm calling him Wally the Whale he is so cute with his droopy eyes I'm totally in love with him I mean how could you not be.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you there... so disappointed that I didn't get a chance to get around and shop! Don't think I told you that I decided to do Canberra, so will see you in October x

    ReplyDelete