Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cute Moments and New Stock


This week Harrison had his Santa photo taken and I love asking the ladies to take a shot of Harrison talking to Santa (This is my fave moment.) He is asking him this year for a  RED computer....( Which I have had on layby since June & Harrison hasn't forgotten it!) So when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said that RED computer you told Santa about on the phone when I was good remember Mummy...Yes that's right my 3 year old forgets nothing.


Harrison's cuz Lochie loves to play around and here is Kent (my brother) and Lochie playing with my Moustaches at Cobbitty Markets in November...


This Christmas I have sent Shop Handmade some lovely new NOEL & JOY bunting and some lovely new Heart decorations for the Tree. I'm also currently working on some lovely wreaths which should be in the post next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment