Friday, January 6, 2012

X-mas has come and Gone!


2011 X-mas break I spent a little time doing some DIY decorations with Harrison including X-mas Cards, Paper Trees, and paper chain garlands. I do happen to love X-mas time and everything that goes along with it. The craft making, baking and family fun times.

I also started a new range of wreaths that Sold VERY fast both on line and through my markets. Thanks to my lovely customers hope you loved yours on your doors as much as I loved mine.
I  was playing with a few ideas for an Advent Calender for X-mas however I was running out of time and found this cute one in a local shop here in Penrith that has become my little weakness of late!


X-mas 2011 was spent at my Mothers place which lucky for me is only 3mins away I had everyone over my place on Boxing day. Both Days were amazing and We had a lovely day/evening drinking eating and being Merry but my fave part was playing charades a little tradition we started a few ago.


Lochie Harrison's Cuz just loved the gingerbread house that Harrison decorated and loved it so much that he couldn't wait to eat Santa!
Harrison doesn't like sweets so opted to eat the roof instead...Far trade I think.
On X-mas day the boy's loved to show of there new glasses from Auntie Emy and Uncle Joe!

Overall our Christmas was full of fun times and way too much food!

No comments:

Post a Comment