Sunday, February 26, 2012

New designs and old favorites

Over the last few weeks it has been crazy here I've had a lot of custom orders and have also been drawing up some more designs. New to my range is deno the dinosaur. You can pick up your very own deno in my made it shop now. 


 I've also been playing with a few new bunny designs for Easter which is coming up very fast.
 Here is the 1st design.


My studio has been full steam ahead however during all the designing and orders I've had to look after a sick little man and help prepare for my sisters up coming baby shower thus weekend



Look what I got in the mail thanks Bec and team from Made it for this great pop up stand I can take with me to the Markets... Speaking of markets better get back to the sewing machine...
What are you up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I give homemade food for coworker gifts - usually dried fruit from the summer and cookies. I give them out either on small paper plates or in baggies. The fruit in particular is always well-received, especially by people who don't like or are trying to limit sweets.

    Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete