Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where have I been all this time you ask?

Ok so my poor little blog has suffered for a few months now but I'm slowly getting back into the real world. It has been a crazy few months for me with up dates to come however I thought I would share some photos from Harrison's 4th birthday last weekend.
Harrison is now at the age to chose his own clothes well he likes to anyway and for his birthday he had to wear his special bow tie I must admit he looked so very cute!
This amazing cake was inspired by Pinterest however a lovely friend of mine made Harrison's amazing number 4 Lego cake for me thanks so much Peta it looked amazing and tasted even better.

Harrison had an amzing day full of fun with the family and a few of his closest friends.
Thanks to everyone for coming along and making his day so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment